Judge Assignor and CPE Coordinator for Judges
610 Silvers Mills Rd.
Sangerville, ME 04479
Judge Selection for State Run Competitions
Maine’s criteria for selecting judges for sectionals, states and regional competition consideration are:
- Professional member in good standing with USA Gymnastics and NAWGJ
- Judging actively at the levels for which they are being considered (2 USAG sanctioned meets/season) Meets may be in-state or out-of-state.
- Exhibit a high standard of professionalism in attire and demeanor at meets
- Volunteer a minimum of 3 hours at in-state clinics or gyms that are not their own/season
- Attend Regional/National Congresses and/or participate in judging educational
Judges’ Mileage Reimbursement For 2015
Attention Women’s Artistic Gymnastics Judges and Meet Directors:
Effective January 1, 2015, the rate for mileage reimbursement for judges is $.57 per mile to reflect the recent increase in the IRS standard mileage rate for 2015.’